In effort to assist families of the community we serve, we are making In-Kind donations to families who care for children and/or individuals who are differently-abled or have special needs that are in need during this time.
Many children/individuals with neurological conditions such as Cerebral Palsy and etc., are also faced with weakened immune systems and are more susceptible to serious infection if they contract COVID-19. It is with our sincerest hearts that we do our part and give as much as we can during these trying times and spread as much love and hope as possible.
We understand that some caregivers are considered “Essential Workers” and still have to care for their loved ones and are protect them and themselves. We are putting together care packages which can include gloves, masks, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes for families in need. We are also donating diapers, Depends, Chux, and baby wipes for families in need of those as well. If you or a loved one who is differently-abled themselves, or care for someone who is differently-abled or has a medical diagnosis that makes them more susceptible to COVID-19, please email us at Donate@paytonwarrickfoundation.com with your request for a donation.
PREVENTATIVE MEASURES TO TAKE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES YOU CARE FOR
- Drink lots of fluids throughout the day and hot tea daily.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap, washing both the front, the back of the hands, fingers, and under nails for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap is not available, use a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact with someone who is ill. (Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet).
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Use a tissue to cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze and dispose of it properly directly afterward.
- Frequently Disinfect surfaces and objects you touch on a regular.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Disinfect surfaces such as phones, keyboards, toilets, and tables.
NATURAL IMMUNE BOOSTERS
- Lemon (Good with hot water and raw honey – Raw Honey over the age of 2 years old only)
- Sea Moss
- Black Seed Oil
- Oil of Oregano
- Olive Leaf Extract
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES HIGH IN VITAMIN C THAT BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Red Bell Pepper